- Decide which class is right for you. If you are unsure, please talk to one of our members. We want you to get the most out of training your pet.
- Complete the 2021 Summer Registration form as thoroughly as possible. Make sure you have signed and dated it at the bottom.
- Fill out and sign the Waiver of Liability and Informed Consent for COVID-19
- Checks should be made payable to the IRDTC.
- Write the name of the class you are registering for on the memo line of your check
- Write your check number on your registration application.
- Write either your dog’s rabies tag number /or/ the serial number from the vaccine on the registration. (Puppies under 6 months are exempt from the proof of rabies immunizations. If you do not have your rabies proof with you orientation night, please furnish it at the next class).
- Mail your registration application along with payment to: IRDTC, P.O. Box 14, Virginia, MN 55792.
Please remember to bring a good 6-foot leash (NO retractable leashes), a buckle collar, some soft chewy treats or string cheese, and if necessary, a choke or pinch collar. “Exercise” your dog before entering the building please! Please remember to pick up after your dog after they relieve themselves. There are bags and a trash can right inside the entrance to the dog club available for you to use. Feel free to ask questions at any time. We want you to feel comfortable!
With a commitment on your part to practice with your pooch you can take pride in having a dog that is a well-behaved good citizen!
If you have questions prior to class please call 749-HEEL (4335). We look forward to seeing you!
ALL classes have limits on the number of dogs/handlers. Classes will be filled on a first come, first serve basis (IRDTC members and nonmembers alike)- reservations will be held only for those applications accompanied by payment. If you are registering for more than one class/dog, an application must be completed for each class/dog. Payment may be made with one check.
REMEMBER TO BRING VERIFICATION OF RABIES VACCINATION WITH YOU TO ORIENTATION.
Thanks so much for your cooperation!